Administrative Assistant / Office Coordinator- Full Time
We are currently seeking a self-motivated and highly organized team player to assist and support in keeping our boutique landscape/home design firm running smoothly. A great opportunity for someone with a strong work ethic to contribute and grow in an established multifaceted company.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- Requires a two-year degree or equivalent work experience.
- Strong computer, word processing, and communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills - Ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Able to take ownership of tasks and execute.
- Experience with Social Media applications - Instagram/Facebook/Shopify.
- Enthusiasm for creativity and interest in design preferred
- Answering phones/emails and directing inquiries client/customers may have.
- Schedule meetings, consultations, and manage company calendar. Responsible for printing, mailing, filing, e-mailing, office correspondence/information.
- Responsible for inputting and updating company contact file and mailing lists.
- Assist in maintaining image library– including marketing, press and social media.
- Oversee supply room
- Assist in organizing photo shoots and company events.
- Assist and support different departments as needed during peak times.
- Run errands as needed to support office operations.
Compensation commensurate with experience, bonus, paid time off, participation in a company health plan and employee discounts.
To apply for this position please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.